Sales Trainer and Market Program Coordinator - MoistureShield
Springdale, AR, US, 72764
Job ID: 153616
Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc. (AERT), a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. AERT has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, AERT has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
The primary responsibility of the Training Manager will be to drive increased engagement and long-term development of our dealers and contractors. This individual will work closely with the Content Manager to ensure our offsite training and events are complemented by the daily consumption of information through online and collateral.
* Vendor Negotiation - 10% * Identify key partners, vendors and industry experts to participate in the Belgard events and negotiate contracts for event participation (financial commitment); both regionally and nationally
* Budgeting and Project Management - 20% * Partners with selected Event Management company to manage all aspects of meeting and event logistics including site selection, audio/visual and production, branding, online and onsite registration, transportation, food and beverage, and on-site management of all logistics throughout duration of event. * Works with local Company and Field Marketer to set attendee list and direct Events company on meeting expectations and budget; accountable for staying within budget. * Conduct post-meeting follow-up and assessment.
* Content Area - 30% * Understand the local dynamics and the varied relationship and connection across dealers and contractors; develop a plan and set an annual calendar. * Identify a content calendar and set agendas to optimize the training and information received at these events; support with sales aids, collateral and methods to take the learnings back to their sales team and/or workforce
* Relationship Management and Communication - 20% * Strong collaboration across a variety of business owners * Communicate effectively (verbally and written) * Gain buy-in from stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
* Tracking/Reporting - 20% * Set metrics for success and track accordingly * Budget tracking * Attendance tracking and SOW gains post attendance * Post-event recap
* Bachelor's degree or relevant experience * 3+ years of experience in the Building Materials industry * 2+ years of experience in event planning * Experience designing and implementing curricula preferred * Excellent team-building, organization and communication skills
What CRH Americas Offers You
* Highly competitive base pay * Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs * Group retirement savings program * Health and wellness programs * A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
AERT, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Jul 16, 2019
Nearest Major Market: Fayetteville
Job Segment: Program Manager, Project Manager, Management, Sales, Technology